Friday, March 19, 2010

Eminem Plays Basketball With Just Blaze

We all know that producer Just Blaze is working with Eminem on his upcoming "Relapse 2" album, but now further proof the two are working together has hit the net. A new video (view below) shows the producer playing basketball with the D-12 leader slash biggest rappper in the world, Eminem. As we previously reported, Just Blaze has been working with Eminem. "I am working with Eminem on his new album. We are working on Relapse 2. As of yesterday we have done about 6-7 records. I'll go back in a couple of weeks and do 3-4 more," Just says. "Ive been quietly going back and forth from New York and Detroit for the past 2 months getting a feel of working with eachother." He continued "It’s a challenge for both of us in the sense we’ve never worked with each other before. We’ve both been in the business 10 plus years." He continued "We’re both very self-contained. He has his own production compound, and I have my situation with Bassline Studios in New York. Sometimes I’m like I need this [song] back in New York and he’s like I need it back in Detroit. It’s interesting because we’re both protective of the work and not wanting it to leak out. I’m in the same boat, because we both would lose money. Creatively it’s a good process. When it goes beyond a business arrangement, it always works out. I’ve had cases where people just want a beat because you’re Just Blaze. But here we are 2 people that are fans of each other’s work."
The Video:http://www.youtube.com/v/WXmnic-ajz4&hl=en_US&fs=1

Source: Eminem Plays Basketball With Just Blaze Eminem Rap Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment