Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Juelz Santana Wants Eminem Collabo, "He Puts N*ggas In The Rap Cemetery For Real" [Video]

Dipset's Juelz Santana has revealed his respect for Eminem and expressed his interest in linking with the Shady Records label head for a collaboration.
Aiming to increase his chances for a collabo, Santana said he may reach out to Lil Wayne to get a meeting with Em set-up.
"Eminem is my n*gga, seriously, that's what I been trying to get on the 'Rap Cemetery' with me and Weezy, Eminem," Santana said in a UStream broadcast. "Because he puts n*ggas in the rap cemetery for real. Em, holla at me, get at me, what's up? I'm here. That's the only n*gga I really, you know, that I'll get on a UStream or anywhere like, 'Yo, I need to holler at Em.' I f*cks with Em hardbody, matter of fact, I might have to call Weezy up and have him connect the dots for me. They just put that little nice f*cking 'Drop The World' on you..." (UStream TV)
Source:SOHH

1 comment: